Jazz in Sweden -- Anthology 1972 - 2010

A place dedicated to the work of Stina Nordenstam
RobB
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Jazz in Sweden -- Anthology 1972 - 2010

Post by RobB »

Stina's song 'Memories of a Color' is featured on the 'Jazz in Sweden - Anthology 1972 - 2010' album.

https://musikverket.se/capricerecords/a ... 0/?lang=en

sound world
Bedroom

Re: Jazz in Sweden -- Anthology 1972 - 2010

Post by sound world »

Another (similar but rarer) Stina item is a cassette 'Svensk Jazz 1991', MC Svenska Jazzriksförbundet K91-0775, which contains 'I’ll be crying for you' (performed by Stina and the Flippermen, quite possibly from the Fasching gig) among other things by other artists.

I still have a cassette deck (just about, when it feels like working) so I have a little sub-collection of Stina cassettes: I'm still looking for the one above plus the one Kuhn found with the rare Johan Vivare track, a cassette of PAS, and one of The Photographer's Wife (allegedly).

WoyRood
Toilet

Re: Jazz in Sweden -- Anthology 1972 - 2010

Post by WoyRood »

sound world wrote:Another (similar but rarer) Stina item is a cassette 'Svensk Jazz 1991', MC Svenska Jazzriksförbundet K91-0775, which contains 'I’ll be crying for you' (performed by Stina and the Flippermen, quite possibly from the Fasching gig) among other things by other artists.
Speaking of the Fasching gig, has a better source turned up of that radio broadcast? I came across a version that someone put up in 2006 or something on an old DVDR, but it looks suspiciously like a transcode from mp3. Would love a higher quality (and more complete if available?) version of it