Paul McCartney

New bands are welcome
RobB
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Paul McCartney

Post by RobB »

Getting quite excited now to Macca's concert at the O2 arena in London on Tuesday although my enthusiasm has been slightly tempered by news of a tube strike that evening. :evil:
No problem getting to the venue (despite now lacking an arm and a leg :wink: ) but getting home might be a tad more complicated.

RobB
Bedroom

Re: Paul McCartney

Post by RobB »

A splendid time was guaranteed for all.....great show last night with Macca on stage for three hours.....about the same time that Stina has spent on the stage in the last twenty years. :mrgreen:

All the classics were there.....And I Love Her, Back In The USSR, Jet, Band On The Run, Hey Jude.....erm Mull Of Kintyre, Live And Let Die etc plus a few lesser known songs like Highway and Mrs Vandibilt.

Here's a few piccies i took last night:

RobB
Bedroom

Re: Paul McCartney

Post by RobB »

I saw Paul live again at the O2 last December but didn't bother to post any piccies up as there wasn't a lot of difference from the 2009 show. :mrgreen:

Anyway, congrats to Sir Paul for winning a Grammy last night for the 'Best historical album' (deluxe version) for Band On The Run. A truly great album that throughly deserves its ongoing success.