Altered Images

New bands are welcome
RobB
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Altered Images

Post by RobB »

About 12 years before I 'discovered' Stina, I was busy playing this lot. Oh the memories........ :D

sound world
Bedroom

Re: Altered Images

Post by sound world »

Happy birthday, happy birthday..... [bday] wasn't that them? And on the subject I believe we missed yours this year, RobB-so have another Happy Birthday from me [bday] :mrgreen:

Funnily enough a couple of days ago I was going through all the charts for the 1980s looking for likely songs to write vocal arrangements for (I'm doing a series of 80s workshops next year) and Altered Images came up in the chart-I'd totally forgotten about them (along with lots of other acts from the era). None of their songs made my shortlist I have to say-but then there's only 4 songs on my shortlist. Don't bother asking, they're all pretty lame, just make good crowd songs.

RobB
Bedroom

Re: Altered Images

Post by RobB »

sound world wrote:Happy birthday, happy birthday..... [bday] wasn't that them? And on the subject I believe we missed yours this year, RobB-so have another Happy Birthday from me [bday] :mrgreen:
Cheers Dave. Apart from a few of the girls at work everyone missed my birthday. Kate didn't remember and my brother,who was visiting, didn't remember either.....and I couldn't be bothered to remind him. :mrgreen:

I think its your birthday in a weeks time (or there about's) so I'll dedicate the following to you.........and you're right, AItered Images did record 'Happy Birthday'. :)