Into the Wild

Watched a good movie?
gerryuk
Kitchen

Into the Wild

Post by gerryuk »

I can recommend this to all.

Very moving and affecting film, beautifully shot and acted. One of those films that when you come out of the cinema, you hope it is raining and cold and murky, so you can ponder the whole experience more deeply.

By the way its about a young man who rebels, goes on the road and into the wild to escape and find himself, but dont let that put you off its a great film)
you were walking through the house last night,
i knew it was you from the space in your steps

RobB
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Re: Into the Wild

Post by RobB »

Bought this film on dvd at Sainsburys last week for £4 and finally got around to watching it last night.

I can only echo Gerry's comments.....its a very moving, beautifully shot and acted film.

It is based on a true story of Christopher McCandless and if the film has a problem, its the fact that the guy the film is based on is a bit of a young idealistic idiot. Its difficult to have too much sympathy for someone who delierately walks into the Alaskan wilderness without a map, compass or food provisions.

However,its still a wonderful film and the less you know about it, the more moving the film will be.

Franck
Living room
anti-spam: No

Re: Into the Wild

Post by Franck »

I really fell in love with this film when I saw it (twice) last year. Really moving, and terribly well shot. A must see.
"quand les mouettes ont pied, il est temps de virer" (dicton de marin breton)