[rec]

Watched a good movie?
picsou
Kitchen

Re: [rec]

Post by picsou »

Finally watched this. A bit disappointed. Not that scary to me. A bit boring even. The filming is the best, surely. My daughter saw it before me and thought it was really scary (she is really into scary movies). OK, I watched it on the 17" computer screen, so the really nasty parts were heavily dampened. I am just always "aware" that I am watching a movie. 8)

RobB
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Post by RobB »

Watched 'Quarantine' the other night,which is the inevitable American re-make.

Actually,its one of the better remakes and whilst not having the atmosphere of the Spanish original, is quiet enjoyable in its own right. The only real problem is that they've followed the original so closely that you know whats coming,scene by scene, even when seeing the film for the first time. :mrgreen:

aermancer
Bathroom

Post by aermancer »

I love that actress from Quarantine, her performance was what really made the film work, for me.

Stupid that they had the very last scene of the movie in the trailer though, so you already knew it was coming even if you didn't see [rec] :roll:

RobB
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Post by RobB »

aermancer wrote:Stupid that they had the very last scene of the movie in the trailer though, so you already knew it was coming even if you didn't see [rec] :roll:
I never saw that particular trailer but i know what you mean. Some of the trailers for other films that i have watched on dvd are sometimes so long that having watched the trailer i've seen enough not to need to watch the actual film. :mrgreen: