Cameras.

Talk about everything here
RobB
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Re: Cameras.

Post by RobB »

blue wrote:I only use the Rolls on Sundays,
Sod it, i did the food shop at Sainsburys this morning (7.15am...yes, i'm that keen to go when its relatively quiet and with no queues) and i knew i'd forgotten something........i've forgotten the bread rolls for me hotdogs. [censor] :mrgreen:

blue
Bedroom

Post by blue »

RobB wrote:
Sod it, i did the food shop at Sainsburys this morning (7.15am...yes, i'm that keen to go when its relatively quiet and with no queues)
I'd go at that time if my local Sainsbury's opened so early. For me it would be a bit like late-night shopping is for other people, seeing as that's around the time I'm getting sleepy and ready for bed. :D
Ice, you were the one most tender with the rivers.
You, the roof of the waves, layer after layer after layer ...

sound world
Bedroom

Post by sound world »

I was in Sainsbury's today, at my sedate time of 11ish. Ours opens at 8 (I think). Actually I like going in when it's fairly busy, I invariably meet someone I know, and I love bantering with strangers too :mrgreen:

I don't really like Sainsburys, but it's the only supermarket around here. They have 4 million striplights on in the store all day and night. I hate that.

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

Maybe we should form a Sainsbury's appreciation society and have a dedicated thread.....4 million striplights withstanding? :mrgreen:

sound world
Bedroom

Post by sound world »

Back in Sainsburys...
I met Lou Rhodes in Sainsbury's today *swoon* :I

blue
Bedroom

Post by blue »

She's a neighbour of yours isn't she? I remember you talking about it ages ago.

I guess you'll be hanging out at Sainsburys quite a bit now, then. :D

wirbel
Bathroom

Post by wirbel »

Since this thread I remembered myself to upload some pictures to Flickr again; so I did; if you like you can check them out here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wirbel/
The latest ones are from last weeks trip to Sweden!
-I am a true Believer-

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

You should be working for the Swedish Tourist Board.....there are lots of really nice pictures there. I particularly liked the 'Late Summer Flowers' and 'Deer in Feankleaster' photos. Also the Great Tit looking out the window was a well timed photo.

sound world
Bedroom

Post by sound world »

Here's a pic I took of my dog Alfie using my new camera.

He is a flat-coat retriever (the oldest retriever breed) before you ask. One of his Scots relations just won Crufts overall, no doubt a less mad personality than Alf. Flatcoats are notorious for being a) incredibly friendly and enthusiastic b) great with kids c) completely bonkers and lovable. Alfie ticks all those boxes.
Alf lo res.jpg
Alf lo res.jpg (302.24 KiB) Viewed 6476 times

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

sound world wrote: Flatcoats are notorious for being a) incredibly friendly and enthusiastic b) great with kids c) completely bonkers and lovable. Alfie ticks all those boxes.
Does he like listening to Stina? :mrgreen:

Nice photo Dave.

blue
Bedroom

Post by blue »

Aww Alfie is a good-looking chap! Retrievers are daft as brushes generally, a pal of mine has one that's caused her no end of mayhem. At Christmas some years ago he managed to open a tin of Quality Street while the family were out visiting, and wolfed down a vast amount complete with foil wrappings. He was then violently ill in spectacular rainbow fountains. :D

wirbel
Bathroom

Post by wirbel »

That's a pretty looking dog Dave. Now does it shed more than a labrador retriever with the longer hair? Just wondering before I get one. ;)
-I am a true Believer-

sound world
Bedroom

Post by sound world »

Well, I tell you something-the other day I had to go through the contents of a Hoover bag because I thought I might have hoovered a key into it.
The key wasn't in it, but it looked like a whole black dog was. :mrgreen:
Most weeks I pick up a good handful of soft black hair from various corners in the house.

sound world
Bedroom

Post by sound world »

blue wrote:He was then violently ill in spectacular rainbow fountains. :D
:mrgreen: but also :cry: Chocolate is really bad for dogs (so are potatoes, tomatoes and sweetcorn, Wirbel, in case you didn't know).

Alf has calmed down now but when he was a puppy, the litany of things he chewed through was endless (both rear seatbelts in a car we borrowed from friends-I had to find exat replacements on eBay AND fit them; a pair of £200 shoes belonging to our babysitter; my favourite jumper; our family tent; etc etc).

sound world
Bedroom

Post by sound world »

RobB wrote: Does he like listening to Stina? :mrgreen:
He's always sung along with mouth organs, accordions, my melodica etc-anything with free reeds. Nowadays he sings along with me when I'm playing the piano-I think he feels that since everyone else in our family is always playing something or singing, he shouldn't be excluded. It's hilarious :mrgreen: