Snow

Talk about everything here
RobB
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Snow

Post by RobB »

Have had overnight the first fall of snow this year. I was out early clearing part of the patio so I could put some bird food down on the slabs as well as on the bird table but otherwise its been a day indoors in the warm. Snow looks better when you don't have to go out in it. :mrgreen:

alx5962
Bedroom

Re: Snow

Post by alx5962 »

There was a lot of snow and crazy traffic jams around... I love snow but only during holidays and not not when I have to come back from work :mrgreen:
I believe in your smile everyday
But I know that you're far from my way
When I talk to the moon I can hear you
In the dark I can see, I can feel your light

sound world
Bedroom

Post by sound world »

We had quite a bit of snow, but it had all gone by this morning alas, just when we were planning to try out the new toboggan we bought Robin for Xmas.

So here's my dog careering around at the entrance to the woods just below our house. He loves the snow and doesn't stay still enough to get a half-decent pic...

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

Lovely pic Dave. It must be really nice to walk though the woodland all year round and experience the changing seasons? :)

We've had no more snow but what we have had we'll be keeping for the rest of the week as its staying cold til the weekend.

blue
Bedroom

Post by blue »

Beautiful pics. ^

I had to come out to work in it Sunday and Monday, but the buses decided to keep going instead of running away at the first sign of a snowflake like they did the last two years, so it wasn't bad at all. I don't mind it as long as I don't have to walk to and from work in it.

It's already gone here, apart from the odd heap in people's gardens, the remains of snowmen no doubt.
Ice, you were the one most tender with the rivers.
You, the roof of the waves, layer after layer after layer ...

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

I use buses for work now (i seldom use my car these days) and the local company kep't the buses running....and on time too. All the snow in my photo is still there.....there's been hardly any give at all. And with temperatures continuing to hover only just above freezing, I can see it laying there until next week at least. :(