Hello All

Talk about everything here
a20misaki
Toilet
anti-spam: No

Hello All

Post by a20misaki »

Hi everyone, new here, and It's 6:30AM here (New York time) so I'll be short (sorta). First, want to say a BIGG thanks to paulr through youtube who helped get me here when the accounts were locked (he uploaded a Stina song, I commented on it). I don't want to sound dramatic but I really can't thank him enough. I'd been lurking these boards for about 2 or so years, no way of contact, but kept trying. Also alx5962 for getting me signed up.

Soo, I've got books worth of things on my mind to say and things to discuss/questions to ask about Stina, and have had little to no one to talk with for about two years or so cept a few friends who aren't interested in music much.
I found out about Stina about 3 years ago give or take through my obsession with Crystal Castles (their Walk in the Park cover). I looked up everyone they covered and when I found Stina--i think after that song, it was "And She Closed Her Eyes". It was odd at first but I knew there was something amazing about it I couldn't fathom at first, so I listened to it a lot of times over, and then looked at other songs, and then hooked.

Anyways, look forward to meeting y'all.

sound world
Bedroom

Re: Hello All

Post by sound world »

Welcome a20misaki! It's really great to welcome somebody new-feels like the first time in a few years....!

And do feel free to post as much as you like-you'll have noticed that we are quite a small community these days so any input is really welcome, and everyone will be happy to chat about Stina etc, as we've all got the Stina bug.

pgss
Bedroom

Post by pgss »

Welcome aboard. Sadly Alex had to close the subscriptions because there were so many spammers trying to post things.... But I am glad that there's new blood here.... That'll hopefully bring the discussion back to life here.

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

Really nice to have a new member to our little community. :D

alx5962
Bedroom

Post by alx5962 »

Welcome abroad!
I needed to validate your 1st message by hand to prevent spam (as the first ones are not public until they are validated).
So as you can see I'm still fighting spammers, it's an endless fight :!
I believe in your smile everyday
But I know that you're far from my way
When I talk to the moon I can hear you
In the dark I can see, I can feel your light

a20misaki
Toilet

Post by a20misaki »

So how did you guys find out about Stina? I'm probably too young to have ever seen her CD in a store or shop somewhere.
sound world wrote:Welcome a20misaki! It's really great to welcome somebody new-feels like the first time in a few years....!

And do feel free to post as much as you like-you'll have noticed that we are quite a small community these days so any input is really welcome, and everyone will be happy to chat about Stina etc, as we've all got the Stina bug.
Cozy is good. I'm sure there's a lot of people that I missed who left in the past. How big were things originally?
pgss wrote:Welcome aboard. Sadly Alex had to close the subscriptions because there were so many spammers trying to post things.... But I am glad that there's new blood here.... That'll hopefully bring the discussion back to life here.
Totally understandable.
RobB wrote:Really nice to have a new member to our little community. :D
Happy to be aboard!
alx5962 wrote:Welcome abroad!
I needed to validate your 1st message by hand to prevent spam (as the first ones are not public until they are validated).
So as you can see I'm still fighting spammers, it's an endless fight :!
I used to run a tiny forum many years ago, so I know it can be rough.