Who's leading Who?

Talk about everything here
witchy
Living room

Re: Who's leading Who?

Post by witchy »

Hi my dearest friends! On my planet it's crazy, exhausting work after a week in Rome (for a funeral) which left me stranded...but my toddlers are still and always my oasis of love 8)
I just need to sleep for a century to catch up, eh eh
"Superero' le correnti gravitazionali, lo spazio e la luce per non farti invecchiare. Ti salvero' da ogni malinconia, perche' sei un essere speciale ed io avro' cura di te ... Io si', che avro' cura di te" F.Battiato

pgss
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Post by pgss »

Gecondoleerd Sarah.
It is always a bad thing when you have to return to your homecountry for something like a funeral. [b)]

pgss
Bedroom

Post by pgss »

blue wrote:I'm sure most of the old gang still stop by for a browse now and again, it's just there's ... not much to see. :( :D
Maybe we should post some dirty pictures :O

witchy
Living room

Post by witchy »

pgss wrote:Gecondoleerd Sarah.
It is always a bad thing when you have to return to your homecountry for something like a funeral. [b)]
Sacred words Paul.The news came like a punch in the stomach, saturday witness in a wedding, sunday morning awaken by a call of my very distressed mother [b)] [b)] . It will take us a very long time to recover...but we must go on...

Dirty pictures, ehh ehhh, like of dirty nappies? :wink:
"Superero' le correnti gravitazionali, lo spazio e la luce per non farti invecchiare. Ti salvero' da ogni malinconia, perche' sei un essere speciale ed io avro' cura di te ... Io si', che avro' cura di te" F.Battiato

pgss
Bedroom

Post by pgss »

witchy wrote:Sacred words Paul.The news came like a punch in the stomach, saturday witness in a wedding, sunday morning awaken by a call of my very distressed mother [b)] [b)] . It will take us a very long time to recover...but we must go on...
True, live does go on but nowadays sometimes I wonder wether it doesn't go on too fast. Shouldn't we take some time to get used to the idea of losing someone? But that's just a personal thought. :shy:
witchy wrote:Dirty pictures, ehh ehhh, like of dirty nappies? :wink:
If it's something like this? Sure sweety, keep them coming. :mrgreen:

bovril
Toilet

Post by bovril »

Hallo everyone,

Greeting from the Wilderness !

It's been a long time since I've been in touch. In fact, it was back in the CQD days when I called myself 'BBCMAN'.

I've been searching for you since that site went down (how long ago ?). Of course, the search hasn't been constant - I had a few other things to do as well - but it was good to discover this forum earlier this week and see a few familiar names.

As always, the Stina site is a haven of interesting discussion and impeccable taste. I have already watched 'Juno' based on recommendations on these pages. Top film.

Fatherhood has somewhat restricted my musical consumption, but I'm still gigging occasionally. 'Low' at St. George's Chapel in Brighton was a particular highlight this year.

Anyway, it's great to find you all. I hope you are all in good health.

Any sign of Coimthioch ?

I'll keep in touch this time. Promise.

Stephen

pgss
Bedroom

Post by pgss »

bovril wrote:Hallo everyone,

Greeting from the Wilderness !

It's been a long time since I've been in touch. In fact, it was back in the CQD days when I called myself 'BBCMAN'.
Welcome back here! Nice to read from some familiar names from the past.
bovril wrote:I've been searching for you since that site went down (how long ago ?). Of course, the search hasn't been constant - I had a few other things to do as well - but it was good to discover this forum earlier this week and see a few familiar names.
I'm glad you did. We need some people to stir things a bit up again. The lack of stina releases has made this forum a bit quiet.
bovril wrote:As always, the Stina site is a haven of interesting discussion and impeccable taste. I have already watched 'Juno' based on recommendations on these pages. Top film.
Well good to hear we haven't lost our good taste :mrgreen:
bovril wrote:Fatherhood has somewhat restricted my musical consumption, but I'm still gigging occasionally. 'Low' at St. George's Chapel in Brighton was a particular highlight this year.
Congrats on becoming a father. I'm sure it'll be worth the restrictions!
bovril wrote:Any sign of Coimthioch ?
I suppose that he's reading here. Contact me through PM and I'll pass his e-mail adress to you.

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

bovril wrote:It's been a long time since I've been in touch. In fact, it was back in the CQD days when I called myself 'BBCMAN'.
I've been searching for you since that site went down (how long ago ?).
Hello Stephen

Its great to see you posting again and congratulations on becoming a parent.
Are you still working on that footy review show?
Sadly CQD Towers pulled up its drawbridge one last time in February 2005.
And also sadly,Duncan hasn't been around these boards since the summer of last year.
I guess he got fed up and lost interest through lack of news like so many before and since. :(

witchy
Living room

Post by witchy »

Welcom back Stephen! As you may have guessed by the graphic baby-poe pic, you're not the only parent around here, and I must say, I didn't know whether to cry or to laugh when I saw that (great Paul!)! :shock: :wink:
I hope the missing people keep following us. I have been working madly mostly, I'm still in the trial period fro my promotion and I must perform in so many more levels. Home is the usual craziness but I wouldn't change it. I am still recovering from the loss of my relative but in a week or so my mother should be here, being with my children and cats will surely soothe her too. Lots of new records from the ZXZW festival, didn't even have he time to check them out yet! and Always an eye on the board of course :wink:

Angie
Kitchen

Post by Angie »

Hey everyone- Thought I'd check in today and was pleasantly surprised to see my name mentioned. :I I've certainly been thinking about you guys from time to time! I've been in touch with Duncan through MySpace. Here's my link for anyone interested (yeah, should probably set it to 'private', but it's not). http://www.myspace.com/intotheflippinfray

Also, add me to the list of those new parents here - and a congrats to witchy and bbcman! Henry was born in January, and I cannot believe it's been nine months already. It's been going great. As excited as I was to become a parent, I did worry about how much it would change everything. But now I can't even remember what things were like before. And I mean that in a good way! :wink: Still busy with work and play, too. Got to see Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds twice in September, so I can't complain too much about missing out on other things as a result of parenthood. Things are good all around. I'll be snooping around here to see what everyone's been up to.

*hugs*
Angie

sound world
Bedroom

Post by sound world »

Wow! Hi Angie! thought we'd lost you out in the frozen wastes of post-CQD!
And big congratulations re Henry! having kids is grand,glad to hear you're doing well with it.So that's what you've been up to!
My boy has just become a teenager.....seems like only yesterday that he was Henry's age.Look out!
I'm sure you can't convince Doc to come back here,but it might be worth a try...I have a Myspace but I never use it.

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

Belated congratulations on becoming a mum,Angie. :)
Its good to see that you're keeping well and happy and its great to have you back posting.

witchy
Living room

Post by witchy »

Angie, my dearest!!!! [akiss]
Welcome to parenthood as well, isn't it the real turning point of one's life? Next year my oldest son will go to primary school, I can't belieeeeeve it, and the youngest has just passed his 1st birthday! I am trying to catch up with work at the moment, build experience and a better salary for the future, but I am not finished with this chapter, I wouldn't mind a third child in a few years, then I will have to stop, don't feel like giving birth after 40 :shock:
Man, don't let me think about teenagehood, it's gonna be hell :roll:

Angie
Kitchen

Post by Angie »

Hello! Wow, I can't believe that Dave has a teenager, Sara's family has grown again, and Rob's still kicking around! :wink: [love] I forgot to mention that I also heard from ~Michael via MySpace - has he been around at all? It looks like there hasn't been much news on our beloved Swedish Boot Model. Not that it's surprising, eh? Oh yeah, and has anyone heard from DEET???? LOL

sound world
Bedroom

Post by sound world »

Michael has popped in now and again,very rarely-a pity.Of the old gang,the ones we haven't seen for ages are Coral,X31eq and Spook-also a pity.Bluesy is still around although she hasn't posted for a few months(??-come back Beth!!).Elfy appears occasionally-not enough...
As for DETE......no,mercifully! (I think he was an early bot prototype). :mrgreen: Anyone remember 'Pinapple with its feet'? he was seriously weird.

And also Angie,congrats to you Americans on choosing Obama.A momentous day.