the fake stina news thread

Talk about everything here
RobB
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Re: the fake stina news thread

Post by RobB »

...... and following on from the new album,Stina will be issuing her past albums as a series of 6 revamped and remastered albums.

To be released next January on the specially created Wiggy label,the titles will be:

'Her Saved Memories Of Stina Nordenstam' (WIG1)
'This Is Dynamite' (WIG2)
'And She Eyes A Color' (WIG3)
'People Are Sound' (WIG4)
'The World Is Strange' (WIG5)
'Closed' (WIG6)

kuhn
Bedroom

Post by kuhn »

RobB wrote:...... and following on from the new album,Stina will be issuing her past albums as a series of 6 revamped and remastered albums.

To be released next January on the specially created Wiggy label,the titles will be:

'Her Saved Memories Of Stina Nordenstam' (WIG1)
'This Is Dynamite' (WIG2)
'And She Eyes A Color' (WIG3)
'People Are Sound' (WIG4)
'The World Is Strange' (WIG5)
'Closed' (WIG6)
Typical record labels "revamping", and of course there is going to be special editions featuring the album related wigs as "exclusive limited bonus numbered items". :wink:

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

kuhn wrote:Typical record labels "revamping", and of course there is going to be special editions featuring the album related wigs as "exclusive limited bonus numbered items". :wink:
:mrgreen:
......and the wigs that will be accompanying the deluxe 'box set' edition will even produce their own dandruff. 8) :lol:

d.a.walker
Bathroom

Post by d.a.walker »

Following on from her recent highly acclaimed cameo in The Bill, as Candy Mandy, Stina has been cast as Maude Tweddell in the long running British soap opera, Coronation Street. Her character is a school canteen lady caught up in a bitter love triangle with Diedre Rasheed and Ken Barlow. At a recent appearance at Butlins Holiday Camp, Stina was quoted as being thrilled with her new role and looked forward to developing ideas with the wardrobe mistress. Stina also confirmed that she has contributed vocals to the track Ava Maria by Europop sensation Nikki French. The single is scheduled for a multi-format release on 4 x CDS, 2 x 12", 7", cassette, Mini-disc, Digital Cassette, DVD, Blu-ray, Beta,VHS, laser disc, mp3 and a new format specially created by Stina herself designed to be played in the heel of a shoe.
I dreamed of 747's, over geometric farms...

aermancer
Bathroom

Post by aermancer »

Saturday, September 15, 2007 - A day that will live in the hearts of Stina Nordenstam fans as the day all of their hopes and dreams came true.

Today, Stina has elatedly announced a variety of new things; the remastered reissue of her entire back catalogue plus the original non-remixed Photographer's Wife EP, a complete compilation of released and unreleased unreleased material (including never before heard Vangelis tracks and an Ask The Mountains double album with the song revamped by Wiggy herself and various other artists including Björk, Goldfrapp, múm, Broadcast, M.I.A, Danielle Dax, Diamanda Galas, OOIOO, Leila, and many, many more), a 10,000 page coffee table book of full color photographs and interviews of Ms. Nordenstam, a live DVD, and the completion of 3 new albums (a dissonant and melodic experimental electronica album, a jazz album, and another covers album which includes a cover of Björk's song "Pleasure Is All Mine"). A world tour is expected to follow the release of these albums.

Sadly, the new material is only expected to sell 10 copies a piece as Stina's fanbase consists of 10 devoted fans who now occupy a fan forum in a dark corner of the internet.

wirbel
Bathroom

Post by wirbel »

aermancer wrote: Sadly, the new material is only expected to sell 10 copies a piece as Stina's fanbase consists of 10 devoted fans who now occupy a fan forum in a dark corner of the internet.
:D :D :D

great news by the way; I can't wait! Will there also be a new Nine Horses collaboration??? :P
-I am a true Believer-

aermancer
Bathroom

Post by aermancer »

6, in fact

d.a.walker
Bathroom

Post by d.a.walker »

***COMING SOON***

Stina Nordenstam Remixed

01. Little Star (Crazy Frog Mix)
02. Sharon And Hope (DJ Tiesto Thumping Hard House Mix)
03. Parliament Square (Scooter Semi-Rave Mix)
04. When Debbies Back From Texas (Handbag Vocal Mix by M-People)
05. Another Story Girl (2007 version feat 50cent)
06. Under Your Command (Cradle Of Filth's Blood Orgy Remix)
07. Soon After Christmas (2007 version feat Nightwish)
08. Something Nice -vs- Come To Daddy (Aphex Twin) - Mash Up Mix
09. Almost A Smile (Acoustic version with Daniel O'Donnell)
10. Get On With Your Life (Lindsey Lohan's Rehab Bender Dub)

This release will be limited to 2 copies, which will be stocked only in branches of Woolworths on the Isle Of Man.

sound world
Bedroom

Post by sound world »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Alas,rings horribly true...

blue
Bedroom

Post by blue »

4th Feb. '09:

Norwegian disco-pop dolly Stenna Fjordenstam today announced her retirement from show business, citing 'exhaustion' due to the pressure of working 26-hour days on her forthcoming masterwork, 'I'm More Engimatic Than Greta Garbo, Me'. Sources close to the mysterious chanteuse, whose recent no.1 hits include 'Can't Get Mars Bars Out Of My Head', 'Dominos Deliver' and 'Feel Like A Doughnut', deny the disco-dolly's decision is actually the result of massive weight gain following her discovery of food in 2007. A spokesman for Why Did We Sign Them records advised fans with tickets to Ms. Fjordenstam's scheduled tour of KFC outlets in Europe not to expect any refunds.

[b)] [b)] [b)] :D
Ice, you were the one most tender with the rivers.
You, the roof of the waves, layer after layer after layer ...

sound world
Bedroom

Post by sound world »

Nice to see this thread back in action.

And looking back over it,Daniel's last post about '2 copies for sale in Woolies on the Isle of Man' has a sad ring,now that Woolies is no more....

d.a.walker
Bathroom

Post by d.a.walker »

More news on the Stina front, she is releasing a string of limited edition windchimes that each chime in key to tracks from Dynamite, but only if nobody is around to hear them...

:twisted:

pgss
Bedroom

Post by pgss »

20-03-2012:

"It's been quiet around Stina Nordenstam. But after giving birth to triplets the Swedish singer had an outburst of creativity. She told the Swedish newspaper Dagens Saga that she is currently writing songs for a new album. 'Since I became a mother in 2005 I've already written an entire guitarriff and at least three words that are perfect for a chorus,' the singer confirmed. Stina's manager said indeed that new music would be coming soon. A forthcoming album is scheduled for release on june 2nd 2025, coinciding with the twentieth birthday of her sons."

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

2025? :shock:
I'll be an OAP by then. :cry:

kuhn
Bedroom

Post by kuhn »

"The new Idol* judge Stina Nordenstam: - I love to be in the limelight!"

*The Swedish version of the horrid Idols consept.