Stardust

Watched a good movie?
pgss
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Stardust

Post by pgss »

All the fans of Tori over here should go and see Stardust. A movie based on the novel by Neil Gaiman. It's quite a nice movie with good effects, a cute story and a funny role by Robert de Niro. Michelle Pfeiffer plays another bitch (just like in hairspray). She used to be such a lovely lady. It's funny to see her being cast in ugly roles that she in the past never would be asked for. And she plays them really well.

blue
Bedroom

Re: Stardust

Post by blue »

I saw the trailer for Stardust months ago, it looked good. I'm not a huge fan of Neil Gaiman's from the bits I've read online, but I love Michelle Pfeiffer so I'll probably make the effort to see it.

Pity they couldn't get the talking tree in it, I hear Tori was up for playing her part. :D
Ice, you were the one most tender with the rivers.
You, the roof of the waves, layer after layer after layer ...

d.a.walker
Bathroom

Post by d.a.walker »

I really want to see this!!! Is it good? I loved Mirrormask, one of the best British films of the last few years, which was a Neil Gaiman adaptation.
I dreamed of 747's, over geometric farms...

pgss
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Post by pgss »

Daniël, I did enjoy the movie although I'm not a fantasy-fan. It was made with a lot of pleasure I think. You can see that each actor enjoyed playing their parts. The effects are nice but not mindblowing.

barrett
Living room

Post by barrett »

I saw this film last night and if i'd been on my own,I would have walked out after about an hour.(Some thing i've only done once before).
I would advise anyone who has read and enjoyed the wonderfully,beautiful book ,that this film is the bastard child of,NOT to go see it !