Roger Eno

New bands are welcome
RobB
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Roger Eno

Post by RobB »

I've been listening to Roger Eno's music for the best part of twenty years now and its heartening to see that its being used by 'film-makers' on YouTube now.

'Voices' is probably my favourite album of Roger's and this track,'Through The Blue' is the opening track.

This is beautiful,haunting and very relaxing.

RobB
Bedroom

Re: Roger Eno

Post by RobB »

After all these years of listening to his recorded works, it was a great pleasure to be able to attend a live performance by Roger Eno last night. Roger played at the Colchester Art Centre which is located in an old Victorian church, the acoustics and setting being pefect for his dreamy ambient music.

Consisting of two sets, the first set was Roger playing the piano (with backscreen projections by Dom Theobald) whilst for set two Roger was joined by Rosie Toll on violin. For the two encores Roger sang a couple of folk themed songs.

Unlike his introverted music,Roger is quite an extrovert, appearing in a skull and crossbones suit. :mrgreen:

sound world
Bedroom

Re: Roger Eno

Post by sound world »

RobB wrote: Unlike his introverted music,Roger is quite an extrovert, appearing in a skull and crossbones suit. :mrgreen:
A bit like brother Brian, who is one of my favourite musicians. Well, musician is only one of his manifold abilities.