children's letters to god

Talk about everything here
blue
Bedroom

children's letters to god

Post by blue »

Pinched from the UK Daily Express on Monday this week, excerpted from a forthcoming book which I will definitely be buying. Children were asked to write to God.

Dear God,

If you give me genie lamp like Alladin I will give you anything you want except my money or my chess set - Raphael.

Dear God,

It rained for our whole holiday and is my father mad! He said some things about you that people are not supposed to say, but I hope you will not hurt him anyway. - Your Friend, but I am not going to tell you who I am.

Dear God,

I like the Lord's Prayer best of all. Did you have to write it a lot or did you get it right the first time? I have to write everything I ever write over again. - Lois

Dear God,

Did you really mean do unto others as they do unto you, because if you did then I'm going to fix my brother. - Darla

Dear God,

Thank you for the baby brother but what I prayed for was a puppy. - Joyce

Dear God,

Please send me a pony I never asked for anything before you can look it up. - Bruce

Dear God,

On Halloween I am going to wear a Devil's costume, is that all right with you? - Marnie

Dear God,

Did you mean for giraffe to look like that or was it an accident? - Norma

Dear God,

I bet it's very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only four people in our family and I can never do it. - Nan

Dear God,

Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother. - Larry

:D :D :D [love] [love]
Ice, you were the one most tender with the rivers.
You, the roof of the waves, layer after layer after layer ...

sound world
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Post by sound world »

These are great.
Actually I already have a book called 'Children's letters to God'.I must dig it out,because it looks very similar....