Who Do You Hate?

Talk about everything here
sound world
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Post by sound world »

Welcome back Litmus!
You did some nice music for the book,it might be on here now.
I hate people standing too close too,but in England it doesn't happen too often,lol.

d.a.walker
Bathroom

Post by d.a.walker »

I hate newspapers, religion, politics, racism, homophobia, bigotory, misogyny, invasion of privacy, war, domestic violence, civil rights abuse, paedophilia, child abuse, domestic violence...

People wise I must say that now I have thought about it I can safely say I hate with an absolute passion John Howard and George W Bush....

I believe in the wise words of Kristin Hersh;

"I don't judge people I just watch them 'til it is time to look away"
I dreamed of 747's, over geometric farms...

litmus
Toilet

Post by litmus »

: )))

hey dave.

erm... that's not a picture of you, is it? you've got nice legs, if it is... ; )

I hate people who don't drink, or at least, I find it difficult to trust them...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

sound world
Bedroom

Post by sound world »

litmus wrote:: )))

hey dave.

erm... that's not a picture of you, is it? you've got nice legs, if it is... ; )

It's Stina,one of only two pictures I know of where she's playing an instrument.
I have nice legs too,as it happens. :wink:

litmus
Toilet

Post by litmus »

a) can you post it, so we can see it a bit bigger?

b) I have "pls don't wear shorts" legs. not nice. at all. *sigh*

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

litmus wrote:I hate people who don't drink, or at least, I find it difficult to trust them...
I don't drink (alcohol) 8) :lol:

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

sound world wrote:It's Stina,one of only two pictures I know of where she's playing an instrument.
Dave,
do you know from which period of her career the photo dates from? :)

sound world
Bedroom

Post by sound world »

No.I found it by Googling 'Stina Nordenstam' in 'Images' a while back,but can't see the link now.The pic wasn't any bigger than the tiny one on the left (4k) so not much point posting it here.
I'd guess it's round about MOAC/ASCHE period.

mamamoth
Hallway

Post by mamamoth »

I say far too easily that I hate people and things. I really get annoyed by stupid people, generally those who think they have all the answers and know what's cool but really just foloow along with everyone else although they think they are being original. Almost everyone in Orange County California at least. And many people in LA. As far as celebrities go, I work in LA and let me tell you, most of them are assholes (and REALLY short!). Why would anyone want to foloow the likes of Paris Hilton? She is not intelligent, pretty, decent, respectful, has no integrity and no dignity (but then I guess I've just described most of the people I've ever met in my life).

I'm tired of hating, and mostly now I'm just frightened. I'm frightened about what the world is going to be like in 10 years. Seems like no one has any compassion or empathy. Almost everyone is out for themselves and worship at the altar of the almighty dollar (or pound, or yen, or drachma, etc.) and is willing to go to any lengths to get their name out there in the world.

I've watched TV but it's embarrassing! People are so desperate for attention and love. And everything is so sex-centered. No one can be just friends. It all boils down to something so basic. There is no beauty in it anymore. Sitcoms, advertisements, magazines, EVERYTHING is about sex.
My brother is a teacher and a fourth-grade (about 9) girl flashed her tits at a group of fourth-grade boys. What does she have to show? And what type of life is she living where she thinks about this at nine years old?

You can't turn on the radio over here without every freakin' song by a colored person is about sex: giving head, eatin' p****, doin' it doggie style. I want to get away from it but I don't know where to go. Any ideas?

I'm having a bad day, so I apologize for the long rant.
Skinny-balinki-long legs-big banana feet
and roly-poly pudding that nobody wants to eat

wirbel
Bathroom

Post by wirbel »

mamamoth wrote: I want to get away from it but I don't know where to go. Any ideas?

I'm having a bad day, so I apologize for the long rant.
That's okay, we understand when you're living in this place ;) :D allthough I must say i've also met some really nice down-to-earth people in LA, but they were living on the outskirts (glendora), so maybe that's why. And did you ever consider not watching tv? I only watch interesting stuff, not all the stupid soap series and real-life shows...

And a good place to go to? I would say Scandinavia of course, where things are still quite normal :)
-I am a true Believer-

litmus
Toilet

Post by litmus »

I don't drink (alcohol)
: ))) very vampiric of you, RobB!

no offence intended. I actually think it's a good thing if you can see it through, but I've often found people who don't drink to be a bit... wierd. like their personality compensates in other ways... I am always happy to be proved wrong though. apart from the excessive posting (ha ha), you've never struck me as being unpleasantly weird, RobB.

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

litmus wrote:
I don't drink (alcohol)
: ))) very vampiric of you, RobB!

no offence intended.
......and none was taken. :)
I've only had a couple of alcoholic drinks in my life.....the first (and nearly last) was a vodka and orange at my brothers wedding reception.....and to my taste it tasted like washing up liquid (not that i'm over familiar with drinking washing up liquid to be able to make a comparison you understand :lol: ) .......but it just had a horrible detergent type taste.
And the next time was twenty years later at an Uncle & Aunt's 50th wedding aniversary party....and that was just a small glass of white wine.
And thats it......when I drink out then its nearly always fruit juices.........pineapple being my favourite,.......or orange or lemonade or something.
When i'm dining out I always have a coffee with my meal.
I'm always popular though.......everyone else can get plastered as they've got me to drive them home safely. :lol:
litmus wrote: I am always happy to be proved wrong though. apart from the excessive posting (ha ha), you've never struck me as being unpleasantly weird, RobB.
Hopefully Dave Soundworld (the only person here to meet me in 'real life') can vouch for that? :lol:

Posting on forums is like acting upon a stage. Its a nice opportunity to be someone else in front of an audience. I deliberately went OTT at CQD.....hamming it up with Veronique in particular but it was all for a laugh and to keep the forum ticking over
I've toned it all down though for this forum.....................do i detect shouts of 'thank gawd for that'? :lol:

sound world
Bedroom

Post by sound world »

RobB wrote:
litmus wrote: I am always happy to be proved wrong though. apart from the excessive posting (ha ha), you've never struck me as being unpleasantly weird, RobB.
Hopefully Dave Soundworld (the only person here to meet me in 'real life') can vouch for that? :lol:
No RobB isn't unpleasantly weird.

He's weirdly unpleasant,mind. :D
Not really.And he really doesn't drink.Makes me feel like an alcoholic on the three occasions we've gone to a pub.

And,RobB,this forum would love you to be like your CQD persona!

litmus
Toilet

Post by litmus »

yup, you're right. *sigh* and whatever happened to veronique? hope she went on to a job that paid well...

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

sound world wrote:
RobB wrote:No RobB isn't unpleasantly weird.
He's weirdly unpleasant,mind. :D

:lol:
well thats what all those years in the dungeon of CQD Towers did to me! :wink:
sound world wrote:And,RobB,this forum would love you to be like your CQD persona!
I think I'd rather have my freedom thanks all the same.
There's no going back now. :lol: