Nintendo Wii

Talk about everything here
d.a.walker
Bathroom

Nintendo Wii

Post by d.a.walker »

Hehe I got one of these before christmas, what fun!!

And even more fun is that you can make your own little people who live on the console and can be used in some nintendo games, they are called Miis...

So far I have made Miis that look like:

01. Stina (Circa This Is)
02. Tori Amos (So like her it is actually scary)
03. Bjork (Circa Post)
04. PJ Harvey (Circa Stories From)
05. Michael Jackson (Cos it's fun to hit him when you play boxing :twisted: )
06. Jack Black
07. Leonardo DeCaprio
08. Admiral Ackbar

It's been quite interesting boxing Tori Amos vs Michael Jackson, and Stina is now a professional bowler. Bjork on the otherhand plays a lot of golf..... :lol:

Yes I have lost the plot.... :lol:
I dreamed of 747's, over geometric farms...

sound world
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Post by sound world »

:D :D :D
My son was with me shopping the other day and said to me (so I thought) 'Dad,can I look at a wee?' I thought he'd lost the plot for a minute :D
He was rather shocked by the price of them,though.I think he was hoping he might be able to get one with a bit of spare change from his pocket money :( .

Meanwhile I did buy him 'Zoo Tycoon' for Xmas.That can be quite funny too.It comes with add-on Dinosaur pack (they're not aiming for reality,clearly),and it's possible to let the animals loose and watch the resulting chaos,if you're so minded. :wink:

wirbel
Bathroom

Post by wirbel »

was it also not possible to make your own characters in 'the Sims'; i remember seeing a friend play with self-created characters that resembled people from movies she liked....

I'm more of the rpg/adventure game though and mostly play one or two games at a time for a long time; I've gone back to playing Thief, the Dark Project now, cause i hadn't played the Thief2X expansion yet, which is quite good and amazing to see what fans of the game can come up with
-I am a true Believer-

picsou
Kitchen

Re: Nintendo Wii

Post by picsou »

d.a.walker wrote:Hehe I got one of these before christmas, what fun!!

Yes I have lost the plot.... :lol:

Would you mind having my daughter over for a few weeks? 8)

She wanted one but a bit expensive, and none to be had in Switzerland. She got herself a Nintendo instead.