Format : CD single 2 track

1) Parliament Square - The Knife remix 04:16
2) Parliament Square 04:35

Where to get it (EU + Norway): http://www.cdon.com

pgss
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Post by pgss »

I still think it's a bit of a shame that they've chosen this basic artwork. A beautiful track like Parliament Square deserves some decent artwork.

I haven't heard the remix yet. I'm quite curious.

Kitchen

Post by * »

yeah, it looks kinda victorian gothic... all sherlock holmes meets jack the ripper.

don't hold your breath on the rmx paul. but it's good for a laugh the first time your hear it.

save your pennies fpr emi tor's new single! :)

pgss
Bedroom

Post by pgss »

I want to judge for myself about the new remix Duncan. I'll let you know what I think of it.

Franck
Living room

Post by Franck »

you can listen to it on the V2 page if I remember well...

Still don't know what to think about it ... won't buy it, that's clear, but I can't say if I like it or not. :roll:

paulr
Living room

Post by paulr »

I don't know if i'll buy it. The art is crappy. And I recorded the Knife remix from the V2 site as a MP3. Maybe only because of wanna-have purposes. Just the idea to collect everything :lol: Maybe that is typical dutch? collecting EVERYTHING? :?:

sound world
Bedroom

Post by sound world »

No I don't think the Dutch have a monopoly on that,Paul.I've been like that-with dozens of artists,but stopped a while back to get a life :roll: :D
And I'm like that with Stina but I draw the line at this remix which is shite.And i don't really consider that remixes are much to do with the original artist anyway.

paulr
Living room

Post by paulr »

Hm, okay. I'll forgive myself then for buying it anyway to keep my collection complete. I did that for a while with Bj?rk too. But after "Joga"was released I stopped doing that.. It was getting to.. uhm expensive. Stina is easier to collect because of the lack of frequent releases (obviously :) )
Down Desire Avenue ..

daniel
Living room

Post by daniel »

^ Hehe ... it's easy to fall for Bj?rk... I have been maniac about all her stuff since Vespertine.

Spookrijder
Kitchen

Post by Spookrijder »

The artwork of that single makes sense with the very cold wave sound of The Knife's remix, me think :)

paulr
Living room

Post by paulr »

I must admit.. Im starting to get used to the remix. I have indeed -like somebody here already mentioned- to let go of the original. I orderd it via http://www.cdon.com . Hopefully it will arrive in a few days.. [music]
Down Desire Avenue ..

kuhn
Bedroom

Post by kuhn »

paulr wrote:I must admit.. Im starting to get used to the remix. I have indeed -like somebody here already mentioned- to let go of the original. I orderd it via http://www.cdon.com . Hopefully it will arrive in a few days.. [music]
I order it as well, it was only NOK 19 = about half of what Amazon.co.uk normally charges for a 2 track single.

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

I've just ordered the single from CDON too......also took the opportunity to order the new Emma Nordenstam album ^