ASCHE demo

A place dedicated to the work of Stina Nordenstam
mgubia
Toilet

Re: ASCHE demo

Post by mgubia »

of course! i still listen to that mix cd you made (keren ann, stina, innocence mission, tara jane o'neil, rivulets tracks on repeat). also, that was the only book i sent to france. AND i never got around to mixing our tracks from our music project. i tend to overanalyze these things. .

aftersea
Hallway

Post by aftersea »

indeed i remember having included a stina track on the mix, probably parliament square if my memory's right(or 125)! i felt quite blue back then, eagerly looking for melancholic mood records only! looking back, it felt really odd, geez...but i will probably stick to those records for the rest of my life though!
and now you make me want to listen to that keren ann cd!

feel free to request songs from stina whenever you want!

ps: forget about the music thing...my tracks were crappy anyway :lol:

RobB
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Post by RobB »

Just reviving this thread after...erm 10 years and a bit.

Johan Vivare....does / did he really exist? I've just googled his name and only three links are found, and two of them are to this thread. The other one is to a OMD message board. In this day and age, for a musician/composer/artist to have so few entries on the internet just makes me suspicious that he never really existed outside of "Vero's statement"....and the OMD site. :think:

sound world
Bedroom

Post by sound world »

There is an interview with Stina where she mentions it. Trouble is, I can't remember which one. :roll: :lol: I think I have copies of about 50 interviews with Stina :shock: :cry:

But I'll have a look. I may be some time...

Meanwhile I think his real name is Johan Vävare, which should yield a few more results on Google - I'll let you do that, RobB!

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

sound world wrote:Meanwhile I think his real name is Johan Vävare, which should yield a few more results on Google - I'll let you do that, RobB!
A few more as in 97,400 more results. ^ :mrgreen:

Here's one of them.
https://translate.google.co.uk/translat ... rev=search

paulr
Living room

Post by paulr »

Hey guys,

it has been ages i've been here.. how's everybody doing here? wondering if i could get a link for download too :-)
Down Desire Avenue ..

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

Great to see you back posting,Paul. :)

Here's a YT link to listen to the song but you may have to hunt around to find somewhere to download it from.

Its known as Remember That Rainy Day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a9LbyrXWew&t=131