Happy new year!

Talk about everything here
pgss
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Happy new year!

Post by pgss »

Happy new year everyone. I hope that 2011 will be a good year for all of you!

RobB
Bedroom

Re: Happy new year!

Post by RobB »

Happy New Year ......a new year which will become even more happier if we get news of a new Stina album. ^

alx5962
Bedroom

Post by alx5962 »

happy 2011 [bday]
may the year be full of nice surprises and a lot of joy for all of us !
I believe in your smile everyday
But I know that you're far from my way
When I talk to the moon I can hear you
In the dark I can see, I can feel your light

blue
Bedroom

Post by blue »

A belated happy new year! I'm offline again for the forseeable future, but am at my daughter's today as I have the day off. Just bathed my gorgeous grandson, who is now 13lbs, the little chunkster. :D

Hope you all had a good new year, I spent it babysitting which was a pleasure, nice for my daughter and her partner to get out for a few hours and forget about being parents! Let's hope we all have a good year, and some news from Ms. Noodlestrom would indeed be very welcome. ^
Ice, you were the one most tender with the rivers.
You, the roof of the waves, layer after layer after layer ...

witchy
Living room

Post by witchy »

I know it's unfashionably late and you all thought I was dead, but HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!!

I know I fell off the face of the earth and let everyone down, but let's say that our meeting was truly the last shiny moment of 2010 for me. Everything happened, almost all broke and I really, really, really demand 2011 to be better! :!

I haven't forgotten any of you, I know I wasn't the only one going through hell last year, but I dropped almost everything.

Big hugs to all of you, I hope you're happy.
"Superero' le correnti gravitazionali, lo spazio e la luce per non farti invecchiare. Ti salvero' da ogni malinconia, perche' sei un essere speciale ed io avro' cura di te ... Io si', che avro' cura di te" F.Battiato

blue
Bedroom

Post by blue »

Glad to see you back on the board Sara, I've been dying to tell you about Rocco! Maybe when you have more time you can drop me a PM and let me know how you've been and how the boys are doing. ^

Babysitting again today, my daughter seems to be getting more confident about leaving her son for a few hours so it's happening more frequently! I'm so enjoying watching him grow, and all the stages of development I'd forgotten about since I had my baby - at 11 weeks old he's focusing very intently on faces, smiling a huge smile when you talk to him or kiss him, and having little conversations with the rattles on his babychair. :D
Ice, you were the one most tender with the rivers.
You, the roof of the waves, layer after layer after layer ...

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

Sara, glad you're ok.....and i'm sure this year really will be a happier one for you. :)

Beth,its wonderful that you can be so helpful to your daughter whilst also enjoying the company of your grandson.Your presence must be very assuring for your daughter. :)

witchy
Living room

Post by witchy »

OOOHHH, I want to know ALL about Rocco...I'm so conflicted about having another child...I am sure he's unique and adorable and a light you didn't even remember it existed :-)

I'll PM you all you want to know, although I'll have to give a summary, too much went on, ha ha :-)

Rob, I hope I can manage to be really back, at least I'm here to kiss you all now ^
"Superero' le correnti gravitazionali, lo spazio e la luce per non farti invecchiare. Ti salvero' da ogni malinconia, perche' sei un essere speciale ed io avro' cura di te ... Io si', che avro' cura di te" F.Battiato

pgss
Bedroom

Post by pgss »

Hey Sara, good to see you back here! I'm sorry to hear that 2010 wasn't the best year for you! I really hope that 2011 will be good to you!

d.a.walker
Bathroom

Post by d.a.walker »

A Belated Happy New Year everyone, hope you all had a good one!
I dreamed of 747's, over geometric farms...

witchy
Living room

Post by witchy »

Thanks for the wishes, P, but 2011 has already started with a funeral and family dramas (in Italy, not my own) :? 2010 was a rollercoaster, the highs were very low, the highs very high and in between, hard work! :D

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

witchy wrote:2010 was a rollercoaster, the highs were very low, the highs very high and in between, hard work! :D
Sara,sorry to hear that your family back in Italy have had a sad start to the year. :(

But here's a little reminder of one of last years (hopefully?) very high highs. :mrgreen:

Btw....has anyone else seen the rubbishy new menus at Wetherspoons? They've taken all the photos away. [censor]

pgss
Bedroom

Post by pgss »

d.a.walker wrote:A Belated Happy New Year everyone, hope you all had a good one!
Hey Daniel, I read that the water is threatening Adelaide (that's your hometown, if I remember it correctly). So are you safe from the water or do you have to leave your house?

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

I hadn't realised that Adelaide was having flooding problems too? :(
On the news here in the UK its all been about Queensland and Brisbane in particular.
Keep dry Daniel. :)

pgss
Bedroom

Post by pgss »

See the link for a really clear view on the situation in Australia before and after the flood: http://www.abc.net.au/news/infographics ... eafter.htm