TV Nostalgia

Talk about everything here
RobB
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

TV Nostalgia

Post by RobB »

Ah, this brings back (very early) memories. 8)

My main memory of the series was the scene of Adam falling having stepped through the door. I assume that it was often repeated throughout the series as a recap of what had happened to him.

Adam Adamant Lives

RobB
Bedroom

Re: TV Nostalgia

Post by RobB »

Have always loved the song 'White Horses' ( a great song for Stina to cover?) and this clip brings back long ago childhood memories of watching the old black & white telly. 8)

sound world
Bedroom

Post by sound world »

I never went a bundle on 'White Horses' -too girly!! :roll:

Since we're the same vintage, RobB, you might remember this. I loved the series, possibly more than anything because of the music, both the theme and the incidental music, which got under your skin. A few years ago I bought the whole series on video so my son could enjoy it. It stands up pretty well 50 years on:-

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

sound world wrote:I never went a bundle on 'White Horses' -too girly!! :roll:
Apart from the theme music, it was the 'girly' who was the main attraction !!! ^ .....certainly more than the horse anyway. :lol:

Yeah, I remember Robinson Crusoe well and the music was wonderful.....I've actually got the main theme on a compilation cd somewhere.

Watching 'Tales Of The Riverbank' is another very early memory and another show with a haunting memorable theme. 8)