Latest news !!

A place dedicated to the work of Stina Nordenstam
RobB
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Latest news !!

Post by RobB »

Although there must be a 'latest news' thread buried on these boards somewhere in the distant past I've decided to start a new 'latest news' thread, where in future we can all add the latest news / info that reveal that there is no latest news or info.

So anyway,yesterday I emailed Woah Dad!, pointing out,politely, that they've had ownership of Stina's first four albums for the last four years and basically,they've done nothing with them. Today I've received a very nice email from them explaining that they don't have any plans on Stina Nordenstam reissues etc at the moment.

Oh well, at least they still have them and haven't flogged them to Stina so I guess that is some kind of news !! :wink:

Franck
Living room

Re: Latest news !!

Post by Franck »

Thanks for keeping us updated about… no news. :mrgreen:
"quand les mouettes ont pied, il est temps de virer" (dicton de marin breton)

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

Franck wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:19 pm
Thanks for keeping us updated about… no news. :mrgreen:
You're very welcome Franck. I'm sure there will be plenty of new 'no news' news next year. 8)

sound world
Bedroom

Post by sound world »

Well, here's a bit of news:

https://www-musikaliskaakademien-se.tra ... _tr_pto=sc

Hope that link works. Looks like Stina is at least getting a bit of cash into the piggy-bank for her contributions to songwriting. Perhaps it will inspire her to write a few more, and still better, perform them. :D

RobB
Bedroom

Post by RobB »

sound world wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:43 pm
Hope that link works. Looks like Stina is at least getting a bit of cash into the piggy-bank for her contributions to songwriting. Perhaps it will inspire her to write a few more, and still better, perform them. :D
Thanks Dave, link works fine.
Wow, 25,000 krona, that's a nice windfall. 8)
Hang about,I wonder what the conversion rate is? Ah,unfortunately that's only about £2044.03 in real money :D, hardly enough to inspire her to get out of bed I would have thought, let alone write more songs....and perform them. :doh: