busy busy times

Post your creations here
St. Francis
Hallway

busy busy times

Post by St. Francis »

"I was the lead in the orphan choir, where I sang with all my might, until I grew up too high..."

pgss
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Post by pgss »

Love the cover!

blue
Bedroom

Post by blue »

Did you take the photo as well, Daniel? It has a look of some of those you posted on CQD-125 a while back. Spooky.

So when is the album actually out/what label/do we get to hear a preview?

St. Francis
Hallway

Post by St. Francis »

It's a rather happy accident I achieved by messing around with a photo editor, it's great what you can do when you haven't got a clue what you're doing!!! :shock:

The album is likely to appear in October/November 2005 on my own label, there is a website in the works, and 'thoughts' of a few gigs. I'm going it alone so to speak, I've had enough with 'labels' , this way seems right. I may post an MP3 soon [disguise] .
"I was the lead in the orphan choir, where I sang with all my might, until I grew up too high..."

pgss
Bedroom
anti-spam: No

Post by pgss »

Hey Dani?l, if you need some help messing with your photos or creating a website.... ask me, I know quite a bit about those things.

Keep us posted on the album, I'm very curious. I love your name by the way. "D.A. Walker, FBI" me thinks ^

Elforel
Living room
Location: Somewhere between the ground and the sky (Beijing, China)

Post by Elforel »

Great! Can't wait to hear it!
And the title is brilliant as well..."Paperface".
Brilliant, really.
Blog:blog.foukography.com
"Mieux vaudrait apprendre a faire l'amour correctement plut?t que s'abrutir sur un livre d'histoire." B.Vian